Choose one of the following activities as a way to further reflect on the Sunday readings:
- Invite family members to tell what they know about the Holy Family.
- Find a picture of the Holy Family. You can look in your child’s textbook or on the internet. While reflecting on the picture:
- Talk about how the Holy Family showed their love for one another.
- Give examples of how your family is like the Holy Family.
- Explain how your own family is holy.
- The church teaches that all families are holy. Discuss what all families have in common that make them holy.
- Together, choose one thing your family will do this week to show your love for each other and live as a holy family.